We hope to help little hearts gain a big vision of God.
- We are committed to teaching children about Jesus and how to live in response to God's gospel.
- Safety is our top priority. We require all childcare workers to pass background checks.
On Sunday mornings, children's Sunday school begins at 9:15 a.m. and children's church begins at 10:30 a.m. Here's a list of the deacons over each age group and where our children meet.
Infant and Toddler Nursery
(Julie Darus) – Worship Center
(Renee Schneider) - Upper-Level Education Center
Elementary Children K – 6th grade
(Natalie Veidmark) – Upper-Level Education Center
During Gathered Worship (10:30 am), PreK-3rd grade students will be studying The Gospel Project.
"The Gospel Project takes kids on a Christ-centered, chronological journey through Scripture. Kids will discover how the gospel unfolds from Genesis through Revelation. The Gospel Project helps teach kids to see the one big story of Scripture, helps them read Scripture through a Christ-Centered lens, grasp Christian essential doctrines, and see the importance of reading both the Old and New Testaments."
- During the school year (Jan-April & Sept-Nov) Wonderful Wednesdays features Kids’ Club for infants - 6th grade from 6:30 - 7:30.
- We start with a Bible story, work on memorizing a Bible Verse, have small group discussion time, and do an activity.
- Infants through 3 years of age meet in the upper level of our Education Center, while Preschool-6th grade meet in the lower level.
If you have any questions about any of these ministries, please feel free to contact the church office.