The Bible reveals Jesus Christ as the true man and measure of masculinity. He came to rescue his bride—the Church—by laying down his life for her. Real men lay down their lives daily for their wives, their children, their friends, and their local churches.
In addition to our regular rhythms of ministry, there are two opportunities for you to gather with other men for prayer, study, and encouragement.
Men's Wednesday Morning Gathering
Centered around our personal daily Bible reading plans
TBC Ed Building, Fireside Room, 6:00 to 7:00am
- to meet together to be encouraged by God's Word
- to share what God has done/is doing through our daily Bible reading
- to pray for one another
- to connect with other men
Men's Thursday Coffee
Every Thursday at 10:00am in Room 202 in the education center, men meet for about 90 minutes to pray and stir one another up to love and good works.
A typical meeting looks like:
- Reading a passage of the Bible
- Prayer requests and prayer
- 15-20 minute devotion from God's word, followed by discussion.
- (Some then go for lunch afterward at a nearby restaurant.)