90-Day Bible Reading Challenge
For about 90 days between September 16th and December 16th, we are inviting you to make a commitment to read God's Word.
One great way to stick with it for 90 days is to commit along with one or two other people. Once a week (or every other week) you could meet with them for about an hour to spend:
- 20 minutes catching up on life
- 20 minutes talking about a particular passage
- Mentioning something that catches your attention in the passage
- Discuss any questions you might have about the passage
- Discuss how you can personally apply the passage
- 20 minutes praying for each other
In order to help, we have provided 4 Sample Bible Reading Plans.
If you are committing to this challenge, please fill out the quick form below to let us know!